Please fill out this form to request a membership and then call into reception to pickup your card and activate.
1. All memberships are non-refundable.
2. I agree that Pulse Energy Recreation Centre can pass my contact details to Pulse Energy Limited for promotional purposes only.
3. Suspensions – these can be made at any time with 1 weeks notice. They can be for a minimum of 2 weeks, and a maximum of 3 months. They will not be granted retrospectively.
4. The minimum age for the fitness centre is 16.
5. Fraudulent use of access cards will result in immediate and non-refundable cancellation of membership. This includes letting other people use your card for access.
6. Written medical clearance must be provided for fitness centre users with known medical conditions. PERC reserves the right to request a medical certificate if we think it is necessary.
7. Direct Debit membership payments will be taken on the days agreed on your direct debit form. They will continue to be taken until the membership is cancelled or suspended. Cancellations must be in writing, and provide a two week notice period.
– 8. All memberships that entitle members to usage of the fitness centre will be entitled to:
a. 1st assessment – 15-20 minutes sit down consultation
b. 2nd assessment – 30 minutes programme show
c. 3rd assessment – 30 minutes 3 months after initial assessment to measure progress
d. The client is responsible for making contact with the trainer regarding re-assessments.
* If you are under the age of 16, you must consult with fitness manager.
9. AQUATICS: All children under 8 years of age must be actively supervised by a caregiver 16 years or over all times. Adults must swim with children under the age of 3.
10. 12 PASS CARDS: these are non-refundable and must be used within 12 months of purchase.